Sunday, December 9, 2007

1 am musings

As of 59 minutes ago another beautiful Sabbath began. I cannot help but be giddy every time I gaze out the window. I see the six inch blanket of snow and just smile. Today a friend and I tried to describe the mood that snow creates. The words I came up with were reverent and serene.
Everyday the world is hurried and filled with stress, worry, and just lots of noise. But not today. Today I just enjoyed the snow, learning and wonderful company.
I also enjoyed a bit of theatre. I was fortunate enough to get to see BYU perform Little Women the musical. Its cheesiness sometimes created a bit of uneasiness, but as a whole I adored the performance.
I realize that I probably should retire to bed so that I may rise again to enjoy this beautiful day.

No comments: