Monday, December 10, 2007

Long Day

Every have one of those days that is so full of activity that you begin to wonder if you survive. I had a day like that but surprisingly it went much better than expected. While I would like to have interviewed today (as opposed to Wednesday) I will be all right. Likewise I found out that I have too take a test on Wednesday that I had completely forgotten. This will be taken directly after I have studied for and taken my math test. Oh my goodness the whole thing is ridiculous. Anyhow, there are far worse problems to have to be dealing with.

I did however learn today that I have amazing friends. People came out of the woodwork to wish me well, and try to bring a smile to my tired and stressed out face. Basically I am feeling very loved. I also sold my housing contract, and so I am now looking for a place to move into. Oh man I have to decide this right away.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your encouragement. Some days it's all I can do to put my thoughts in here, but I need to do it for me and for others who need to see that they're not alone. Today was a not-so-good day for me. I didn't sleep last night so I'm all out of whack again. Feel free to stop by any time.