Friday, December 7, 2007

Rantings

I need to write to clear my head

I need to write to get my thoughts in order

I need to write before I burst into tears

My fingers yearn to type out the words of my full and frustrated heart

There are other things I need to do to occupy these precious moments

Responsibilities sit beside me in piles up to my ears

But still I need to write

I need to write

I need to write to keep from crying

I need to write so that I can move on

Perhaps I think that in writing I will be able to decide what it is that I am thinking

Perhaps I just want to write because I do not have someone to listen

Perhaps it is just too hard for me too tell someone how I feel

Perhaps I fear their judgment

Yet I need to write my story

I need to write about my week of smiles, my week of tears, my week of trials

I need to tell someone the thoughts which my spoken words cannot express

I need to write until I can say what I actually need to say

It is odd how I feel better

It is odd because there is not really anything that I have actually said

It is odd because I am not a writer

I rarely feel the need to vent the feelings of my heart and mind on a computer screen

I rarely feel like writing because I worry that it will sound mundane

And still I write

I write

I write

I write

Still not saying anything at all

No comments: